EAO - Team Leader
· Supervises/manages activities and performance of the Account Advisors
· Handles Account Advisors needed for on-job training and coaching
· Monitors transactions to ensure that QA standards are met
· Ensures the Advisor’s KPI’s are met (daily/weekly/monthly)
· Manages difficult calls by acting as first line of escalation
· Coordinates, as needed with all supporting function to eliminate any problems affecting the operations
· Adheres to all schedules (Advisors / operations / Monitoring)
· Carries out annual performance assessment of team members (Account Advisors and Senior Account Advisors)
· Monitors incoming call queue (Real Time Display) and performance metrics to optimize efficiency and maintain even distribution
· Coordinates daily with the Work Force to ensure that the over-and under-rules are properly employed to increase Advisors efficiency with required SLA’s and occupancy targets
· Logs and acts on client’s requests
· Communicates to Work Force any changes to schedules or Work Force levels on needed schedule changes
· Ensures that end-user privacy policies are properly implemented
· Ensures that Team members adhere to RCC policies
· Adhere to the monitoring plan which is shared by the quality team and perform all suggested action on time in accordance to the plan.
· Conduct process improvement opportunity on all assigned teams in order to maximize RCC efficiencies and quality in service delivery and provide value added to clients.
· Intensively oversee separated AP on the outliers and bottom quartile and commit to show progress regarding the failed area and take the correct action according to the company policies.
· Ensure the NDA [Non-Disclosure Agreement] is completely running with no fail.
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and